Drug Rehab Assistance Service
Do you have a loved one who suffers from a drug addiction? Have you tried to help them, but they keep denying that they have a problem and refuse to go to drug rehab? You’re not the only one facing this difficult situation. There are thousands of Miami families who are going through the exact situation. At Grey Ghost, we understand your struggle and we’re here to help. Our licensed Miami private investigators can serve as your allies through this difficult time in your life. Here’s how we can help:
- Determine and document your loved one’s involvement in drugs via surveillance
- Present evidence to the family to include video footage/pictures
- Assist the family to locate an appropriate drug rehab program in Miami or surrounding areas
- Monitor compliance with meetings and attendance at drug rehab programs via surveillance
- Utilize GPS tracking (in accordance with federal and local laws) to determine the subject’s whereabouts
- Perform ‘spot checks’ and ‘door knocks’ to check on the subject’s condition at the request of the family
We all know how difficult it is to get your loved one help for their drug problem. Miami drug rehab centers are usually overcrowded and their waiting lists are a mile long. It can take up to 6 months to have someone admitted in a program, unless the family agrees to pay $30,000-$40,000 for specialized drug rehab treatment. So, while your loved one waits to be admitted, we can assist by monitoring his/her activities to determine any possible threats to their safety or the safety of others.
Our Miami private investigators may also coach the family on how to petition for assistance with involuntary admission into a drug rehab program through the Florida Marchman Act. Please be aware of the fact that we are not counselors nor are we responsible for anyone’s health and/or safety. Our Miami licensed private investigators will only serve as your eyes and ears on the streets.
Our job is to observe, to document, to present the evidence to the family, and to coach the family in finding appropriate treatment interventions. For more information on our Miami Drug Rehab Assistance service, please call us today for a free consultation.